Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's a good thing I don't gamble.


Last week, I made the bold prediction that Big Tom and Little Tom (L.T.) would win it all on this season of The Biggest Loser.

Turns out, I'm the big loser because they were kicked off the show this week. After the notoriously bad second week of the competition where contestants historically lose little to no weight, Big Tom lost only 3 pounds, which Little Tom negated with his own 3 pound gain.

So they fell below the yellow line and it was between them and the yellow team (Coleen and Jerry). In the elimination room, the Toms were double-crossed by the orange team (Ed and Heba) who wouldn't have even been there to vote this week if the Toms hadn't saved their big butts in last week's elimination.

In the post-elimination interview, L.T. said the funniest thing ever in the history of The Biggest Loser:

"Of course I'm mad. I came on a fat loss show and I gained 3 pounds. That's like going on a makeover show and they make you uglier."

Oh, I wish he was still gonna be on. Maybe someone will give him his own talk show. Or at least invite him on Ellen. Because everyone loves the funny fat guy.

Back to the show...I love it, but it kind of stresses me out, which makes me want to eat.

Mike was on his way home from a meeting while the show was on. I knew he would be driving past Mickey D's and could easily stop and pick me up something. Hmm...

Then I told myself that it would be pretty ridiculous to eat a quarter pounder while watching The Biggest Loser.

So I just had a Happy Meal instead. With a Diet Coke.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for not going for the Quarter pounder...

Since starting Weight Watchers I've had at least one dream about a steaming Mickey D's QP with cheese...mmm..sounds so good! Deprivation can't be a good thing!