There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

untitled

Syrup is on the shirt, dripping off the table, sticking to the floor.
"I was just having a snack, Mom."

Week-old, old-school metal lunchbox is crunched beyond usability.
"I was trying to make it fit, Mom."

Dog is off and running, leash-free, through the neighborhood.
"I didn't mean to, Mom."

Possible titles for this post:
  • 7-year-old for sale
  • Lovable deep down
  • Where is the Margarita Fairy when you need her?
Got any other suggestions?

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Ohhhh, I'm going with the Margarita Fairy on this one, although you know that "lovable deep down" is probably the best and the truest title. It's just been a looooong day. :)

Sharon said...

Margarita Fairy. Definitely.

Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Momza said...

Nah...not alcohol. Chocolate is better--no hangover.

Erin said...

Ohhh I'm all for the Margarita fairy too! Count me in!

Fiorella said...

As the mother of an almost 7 year old, with whom I've had a WONDERFUL summer, but is now always bored and getting into mischief and who, along with her mother, wants desperately for school to begin, I vote for 7 year old for sale. Problem is, at this time of year, there is a surplus of supply and a paucity of demand, so you may not find a buyer...!

Coby said...

My title suggestions:

"This, too, shall pass."

"You'll miss this one day. No, really."

Margarita Fairy is pretty darn good though!

B said...

Thanks for the belly laugh. Sorry if my laugh was the cause of several headaches for you though! If you ever discover the Margarita Fairy please send her my way.