What I was doing was enjoying the scent of Cozy Vanilla Sugar, part of the Holiday Collection sent to me by the smell-good folks at Febreze.
When Febreze first came out, Mike and I regarded it as a way to get the smell out of places where the dog had sat too long or where a naked-bottomed toddler had learned the hard way while potty training. It was an odor neutralizer. Not having a dog or toddler around for a while, I'd kind of gotten disconnected from the brand.
Then, after I'd responded to a giveaway offer in an e-mail (I do have two stinky boys), the Febreze Holiday Collection arrived on my doorstep and I was plenty surprised.
This is what I received:
- a Vanilla Sugar Febreze candle
- a can of Vanilla Sugar Febreze Air Effects Spray
- a Vanilla Sugar Febreze NOTICEables® wall plug-in
- a two-pack of NOTICEables® re-fills
Annie quickly absconded with the other one for her bedroom. She is a scentaholic -- and I was happier to let her have the plug-in than the candle, which I put on the kitchen windowsill.
Here is what Annie thinks of the Febreze NOTICEables® plug-in:
Speaking of magic -- that's one of the six scents in the Febreze Holiday Collection:
- Apple Spice & Delight: The warming scent of fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon (available only online)
- Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet as notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
- Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
- Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
- Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
- Holiday Bloom & Cheer: As cheerful as a chorus of holiday aromas blended with winter blossoms
Not only did Febreze give me a gift pack of yummy-smelling stuff (and information about the product), they want you to have one too. One lucky 4th Frog reader will receive a gift pack that includes a $10 Febreze coupon booklet and a $15 Visa gift card! If you use those coupons and watch the sales, you can snag a bunch of Febreze items with the Visa gift card.
I'm going to keep this one simple.
To enter, leave a comment with the scent you would choose if you are the big winner. For an extra entry, like The 4th Frog Blog on Facebook and leave a comment below letting me know you did (or that you already do). The winner will be drawn at 9pm, Wednesday, January 9. The prize pack will be sent directly from Febreze to the lucky winner.
Thanks to Febreze for this smellarific opportunity. I can't wait to see what springtime scents are available! You can keep up with Febreze on Facebook or on Twitter, too.
NOTE: Febreze® does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.