Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 21, 2014

Silence, please.

I'm going on a silent retreat this weekend. I did the same thing last year and found it to be a transformative experience. Going in, I was afraid. Not so much of being silent, but of what I was going to hear in that silence. And this is what I heard:


While I won't be talking, I will be praying. If there is something I can about for you, leave a message in the comments or e-mail me at 4thFrog70 (at) gmail (dot) com. 

Peace.

3 comments:

Cherie from the Queen of Free said...

I have always wanted to do a silence retreat, friend! grace&peace for your weekend. May God reveal Himself in ways of lovingkindness, meeting you exactly with the words you need to "hear" and the healing and wholeness only He can bring.

If you would whisper a prayer or two for this whole book thing, I would be honored and thankful. I'm praying for the people and especially marriages that feel overwhelmed by debt.

Also if you could pray that I wouldn't lose my ever loving mind, that would be great too. :) <3

Cherie from the Queen of Free said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CWMartin said...

For my attitude in (perceived) adversity.