From time to time, technology fails me. Tonight is one of those times. Our cable receiver malfunctioned and didn't record The Biggest Loser. I did catch the weigh in, but I'm clueless as to what happened before that.
So, I'm asking for some help. Please respond with answers to the following questions:
- The challenge I enjoyed the most this week was ______________.
- The winners of the challenge were _____________ and their prize was _________.
- The segment of this episode I could have done without was _______________.
- The "Drama Queen" award of the week goes to ___________ for__________.
- The "I Kicked Butt" award of the week goes to ___________ for __________.
- The best trainer moment was _______________.
- The worst trainer moment was _______________.
- The team/player I'm ready to see gone is _____________.
- My favorite team right now is ________________.
- I picked the team in #9 because _______________.
And that's where The Biggest Loser started looking like the Jerry Springer show with the Red team and the Green team mouthing off at each other. Wish they could just toss both those teams off and bring back Yellow and Blue. I think that if Miggy goes home, then Migdalia might stand a chance to let down her guard and do the real work of healing herself inside and out.
Tied. 3-3. Please, Black team. Do the right thing. Keep Migdalia and send Miggy home.
Crap! I think that was absolutely the wrong thing to do. I guess only time will tell.
At home, Migdalia struggled at first, gaining 10 pounds. She's lost a total of 46 pounds, which I certainly won't poo poo. And she's done it as a single mom while her husband is overseas in Iraq. I'm hoping that she's using this time away from her mom to learn how to stop stuffing her feelings. I think her attitude is as detrimental to her health as her excess weight.