- Free Scrabble, with the board set up like a real Scrabble board.
- I can keep up with brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins who live near and far.
- Plenty of links to funny videos and interesting news stories.
- It adds a whole new dimension to watching sports on TV. Gotta love the corresponding FB chatter.
- It expands the number of people who read my blog.
- Free stuff! Lots of companies offer freebies and deals just for "liking" their pages.
- Near-instant answers to questions like "what should I fix for dinner" or "is tomorrow an out of uniform day at school?"
- Wide-reaching network of people more than willing to pray for things. All I have to do is ask.
- Speaking of asking, need a costume for a school play? A used stroller for a friend? A movie recommendation? Just ask on Facebook!
- It makes talking to myself more socially acceptable.
1am bonus reason -- Facebook makes insomnia less lonely.
How about you? Do you love Facebook? Why or why not?
If you haven't already done so, check out the 4th Frog Facebook page.