Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

At long last! #LTYM videos are up!

On May 2 of this year, I had the great honor of being part of the inaugural "Listen to Your Mother" cast in Indianapolis. On May 3, I was more than ready for the videos of the show to be uploaded to You Tube. Imagine my disappointment when I found out the videos wouldn't be posted until sometime this summer. Well, folks, SOMETIME is NOW!

You can watch the entire "Listen to Your Mother -- Indianapolis" on You Tube. Do it tonight. Pop some popcorn, pour yourself a favorite beverage, grab some tissues, get ready to laugh and have a grand old time watching the show. Seriously, this group of women is smart, honest, talented, funny.

If you just can't wait, maybe you could watch this video, you know, kind of like a trailer.


Of course, that was me. Hey, it IS my blog. I didn't actually hate watching myself, although I have definitely decided to cut my hair short again now that I see it in front of me. And that blouse? The one that my mother said before the show that she didn't like? Yeah, it's going in the Goodwill pile. Hello, saggy boobs!

But on the whole, I'm proud of that moment in my life. Thanks for sharing it with me.

10 comments:

Cherie from the Queen of Free said...

Oh Amy you are so hilarious. I love you. So glad I am able to finally watch this. :)

Beth said...

Love! You did a great job.

Michelle said...

Happy Wednesday! Sending the email announcing the videos were up was almost as exciting as announcing the cast!

My kids LOVE this story, Amy!

Michele said...

That is awesome! You did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giggles :)

Momza said...

Thanks so much for sharing this! I loved watching you!

Crystal said...

I needed this laugh today. Great job!

Mike Magan said...

Nicely Done!

Unknown said...

I love this~ You go girl!

Nancy said...

This was awesome!