Either St. Anthony is sleeping on the job or he's trying to teach me a lesson about taking care of my things. I have cleaned out more than one closet with no luck. So now I'm here enlisting your help (and hoping that at least one person who reads my blog is psychic).
Where would you be if you were...
- one black El Naturalista clog with cute swirly white stitching
- one silver Dr. Scholl flat
- my favorite pair of Vera Wang jammies (from Kohl's) that my husband bought me for Christmas last year
- the security card that lets me into my office building (don't worry boss, it's been gone a while)
- a cute little vintage-looking Santa pin that I swear was on the counter next to the refrigerator
- 3 green mini bungee cords that are used to hang stockings with care
- a red cardigan sweater that will go perfectly with my "Believe" bling holiday shirt
- the "bit" part of my Fitbit Flex that somehow got separated from the charge
I'm serious, give me some ideas where these things might be. What is the strangest place you've ever found something you've lost?