Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shoulda named her Grace

Ok, enough of the poor-me-birthday-self-pity (but if you really want to throw a little pity my way, scroll down...). On to something more lighthearted.

Here's a conversation I just had with Annie:

Annie: Why am I so klutzy? Mom, are you klutzy? No, you're not klutzy. Is Daddy klutzy? Why am I so klutzy?

Me (jumping in when she paused to take a breath): Annie, everyone has a klutzy period. You're still growing and getting used to your bod...

Annie: No, Mom. I'm not having a klutzy period. I am klutzy. Period.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Cute :)

I'm klutzy too.

Anonymous said...

It's okay..tell her that while Aunt Betsy used to be full of grace -- now it seems I'm always tripping over something...

In fact the other day I tripped going up the stairs...

Then tripped when I came right back down!

Now that is klutzy. Period!

Mike Magan said...

That is one of her top quotes, I think.