Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 23, 2009

Am I boring?

I'm getting the feeling that my blog entries have become boring lately. Is that true? (Be honest, now.)

It feels a little like I've lost that zippy voice I had when I first started blogging. A little like my posts are kind of cliche and mundane, maybe a bit predictable. Even my Biggest Loser posts seem to have lost a little punch.

I've lost a couple of followers in the past few weeks, so maybe I'm just paranoid. I try to not get all wrapped up in the numbers, but can't lie -- I do pay attention.

Do you think I'm boring? It's ok if you say yes -- but please tell me what you'd like to read instead.

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Please.
You are the opposite of boring.

Maria in CT said...

I just found your blog a few weeks ago, so NO, I don't think you are boring at all... Kind of fun. And since, if hubby is home, I don't watch The biggest Loser, I check your blog to see what happened...so Thank you!

Janet said...

Love your blog. Sometimes it is outstanding, sometimes is just is. But then again, sometimes I am outstanding, and other times I just am (sigh!)

Joanne said...

Naww I love when you post. I still think about your hot air balloon post -- so many of your posts are memorable (too many to list). You are who you are and I still follow.

Carrie said...

I've just recently started following your blog - came in with the Biggest Loser stuff and stayed for the rest. You're not boring at all! I agree with Janet - sometimes we're all outstanding, sometimes we just are.

Nancy said...

You aren't boring. I enjoy reading what you have to say!

Anonymous said...

Not really. I look forward to reading your posts.

Diane
Toronto, ON

Momza said...

Boring nope. Ebbs and flows is all...ebbs and flows.

Shelley said...

I don't think you're boring either! I like reading about the everyday things - don't find them dull at all. Keep it up, girlie!

Eternal Lizdom said...

I don't think you are boring AT ALL. I've had a dip over at my place, too. Followers have gone up but traffic is down. I'm really trying to get away from getting caught up in the numbers...

I struggle to get out and read all the blogs I follow but yours is one I always swing by!