Friday, March 4, 2011
Whew! Does anyone else feel like it took Friday for-ev-er to get here this week? As a little reward to myself for making it through the week, I'm playing in Mrs. 4444s Friday Fragments sandbox. When you're finished here, be sure to head over to Mrs. 4444s to link up to other fragment fans.
* My post about my struggles with food, Food Fight, brought about a lot of comments, all of which I appreciate. Many of you told me you felt much the same -- which is one of the great things about the blogosphere. But the ones that really stuck with me were the ones that basically told me to get over myself. That my focus is not in the right place. I needed to hear it and I'm grateful that we can be real with each other. So thanks.
* Another place I'd like for you to visit today is The Lazy Christian. I've got a guest post over there, which provides a bit of an update regarding me stepping outside of my own self and reaching out to help others in need. I wish the news were better, but I plan to do something about that today.
* Tomorrow night is date night! Woohoo! We haven't had one of those in a long time. We plan to go see The King's Speech with a gift card we got for Christmas.
* Some good things are happening on the job front. That's all I can say, but keep praying for the right things to happen.
* My goal for the weekend is to get the laundry folded and put away and to get my bedroom cleaned. Anything else will be gravy. What's on your agenda for this weekend?
Whatever you plan to do (or not do!), I hope it's a good one.