Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 1, 2011

LOL Monday

Sometimes I read things or see photos that legitimately make me laugh right out loud. This one was posted by a Facebook friend (and high school classmate) of mine. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

For all you single ladies who are in such a hurry to get married, here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz and especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!

I'm not sure who said it originally, but it really did make me LOL!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOL...very clever! Love Ruth!!

Judy D said...

I LOVE IT! I promise my first published book will be all about those gals that choose all his relatives. Perfect.