See how these grab you.
- Someone tried to take the last Diet Coke, so I punched him.
- We were at the zoo and I got too close to the tiger cage just before feeding time.
- I'm wrapping my hand right hand in solidarity with the lefties of the world.
- I was high-fiving Robbie. The kid doesn't know his own strength.
- Tattoo gone wrong.
- My kids aren't buying "Mommy's legs are broken" anymore.
- It's an old Facebook injury.
- It's a new diet technique. Everything I put on the fork or spoon falls off.
- I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
- Oh nothing. I just like the attention.
Do you have any others that I should add to my repertoire?