Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Mother's Day gift to my family

I used to think Mother's Day was all about me. And, well, it is. But if it weren't for my kids, it wouldn't be my day to celebrate. And if it weren't for Mike and his part in getting those 3 kids into the world, Mother's Day would be just another day to me.

So this year, I'm going to give something to my family for Mother's Day. My time and attention. I was inspired -- and convicted -- by this: "How to Miss a Childhood." That means once I hit "publish" on this post, I'm going blog/Facebook/Twitter free for the next couple of days. Who knows? Maybe it will feel like a gift to myself.

(Don't worry kids, I'll still let you clean out my car and bake me brownies and let me sleep in on Sunday.)

1 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Enjoy your tech-break, Amy!