Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 18, 2012

Things that come to mind when you are wearing Taco Bell


Have you ever wondered what you might say or think if you ever found yourself wearing Nachos Bell Grande from Taco Bell?

Maybe you've never considered wearing Taco Bell. Maybe you've actually worn Taco Bell, but are too proud to admit it. Whatever, stay with me for a bit while I go through what came to my mind this afternoon when I dumped Nachos Bell Grande down the front of my shirt.

  1. The F word. And I'm not talking fiesta.
  2. I guess Taco Bell really is too messy to eat in the car. (For the record, I was sitting in a parking lot, not driving and munching.)
  3. Damn! I don't have my cell phone with me to take a picture of this.
  4. Whew...I saved enough to still eat this. (Oh yes, I did. My shirt was clean -- well before the Taco Bell got on it -- and I was hungry.)
  5. Thank God I hadn't put the taco sauce on this yet.
  6. Wow. This looks like vomit.
  7. I should have gone to Subway.
  8. This is the second time this week I've had cheese on my boob.
  9. Good thing Mike hasn't finished cleaning the inside of my car yet.
  10. I sure hope I don't have to get out of the car before I get back home.
  11. Maybe this is God's way of saying I shouldn't be eating this junk?
  12. (Daydreaming of being on the red carpet)..."Amy, Amy, who are you wearing?" "It's Taco Bell. Isn't it FABulous?!
  13. I am soooo going to blog about this.

6 comments:

Mike Magan said...

fiesta is right - BOOB fiesta wooohooo!

Mike Magan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

#8 happens to me ALL.THE.TIME!

Momza said...

Loved this! #6 made me lol.

Unknown said...

Right on! Yep, I'm always asking, "Where's my camera when I need it?"

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm a Bueno gal personally but I suspect that their Mucho Nachos wouldn't "wear" any better.