Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 11, 2009

I smell a recall...

or a lawsuit.

Who in the world thought a scooter that shoots fire out the end was a good idea? I mean seriously, what do the user instructions say?
  1. Do not ride while wearing long pants.
  2. Do not ride near gas sources.
  3. If you are especially hairy, wax your leg hair before attempting to ride.
  4. Before riding, please review the attached instructions for stop, drop and roll.


And how much do you have to pay for the pleasure of this pyrotechnic pasttime? A mere $70! Heck, put your kid on a regular scooter and I'll run after them with a lit match for only $50.

6 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

uuuh, yeah! we'll be skipping that made rush to the store to get one.

My 9 y/o is such a safety freak that i could see him wearing a fire suit with that, lol.

Nate's Mom said...

Oh my, Nate would LOVE that! Doesn't mean I will be buying it for him, but he would love it, lol.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

"Only you can prevent forest fires... Only you!" Smokey Bear

Anonymous said...

Or "Do not pass gas while riding...." Ok, I know, but I couldn't help it!

Momza said...

Ha! my brothers used to build stuff like that in the 80's...they shoulda got a patent! lol

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

i had to come back and tell you my 9 y/o saw the commercial on tv and came running into the kitchen to tell me they made a scooter with a flint on the back and you press on it and sparks come shooting out. He says, can you imagine what would happen if you went through dry leaves?!
LOL, told you he's a safety freak.