Top 15 Moments of the Biggest Loser Finale
- Danny won the Biggest Loser! He started on the ranch weighing 430 and lost 239 pounds for a total percentage of weight loss of 55.58%!
**** The rest of these occurred chronologically from the beginning of the show to the end.****
- The side-by-side walking of the then and now. Pretty cool effect.
- Liz looked great - healthy and happy (but, see #2 in the worst list below)
- Julio -- now he's one HOT tamale!
- Jillian looking Fergie-licious (ok, that one was contributed by my husband)
- Replays of Jillian's "encouragement" of Julio at the ranch: "There's no crying with tractor tires...Every time you lay down, I'm going to think "dead father."
- Abby. "There is always hope." 'Nuf said.
- Dina - My biggest obstacle to conquering that box was fear. Boy, can I relate.
- Shay looks beautiful. She certainly has more work to do, but she is striking. And statistically speaking, she's added 13 years to her life!
- Rebecca and Tracey both looking amazingly toned and fit.
- Shay invited back Season 9's finale - for every pound she loses, Subway will pay her $1,ooo! She could earn $100,000!
- Antoine proposing to Alexandra. Predictable, but sweet nonetheless. "I've accomplished the impossible in my life because I had you by my side."
- Rudy BROUGHT it!
- Danny's ear-to-ear, brilliant smile - he looks fabulously amazing!
- Danny talking about what an inspiration Rudy was to him. I could see the mutual admiration.
- Amanda getting picked. It's ageism, I tell you. Or stupid men mesmerized by long, blonde hair and boobs.
- Liz may have done a great job at weight loss, but she needs a better bra!
- That purple monstrosity of a dress that Tracey was wearing.
- Rebecca lost a ton of weight -- and her common sense. Where are your pants and what's up with that hair, girl?
- Dr. H's hair. Can you say mullet-ish? Nothing new, but next season maybe they should include him in the makeover episode.
- "America chose me." Everytime I heard that tonight, it was like fingernails on a chalk board."
- Nine at-home players had higher percentages of weight loss than Amanda, who was in the finals.
- Only the Biggest Loser gets a cash prize. I think the top 1 and 2 from the ranch and the top 1 and 2 at home should get some green.
Alexandra - 309 to 218 (-91, 29.45%)
Antoine - 367 to 215 (-152, 41.42%)
Sean - 444 to 289 (-155, 34.91%)
Julio - 407 to 227 (-180, 44.23%)
Coach Mo - 355 to 263 (-92, 25.92%)
Dina - 253 to 174 (-79, 31.23%)
Abby - 247 to 147 (-100, 40.49%)
Tracey - 250 to 132 (-118, 47.20%)
Shay - 476 to 304 (-176, 36.13%)
Daniel - 312 to 201 (-111, 35. 58%) (from his highest of 454!)
Rebecca - 279 to 140 (-139, 49.82%)
Allen - 325 to 209 (-116, 35.69%)
Liz - 267 to 176 (-91, 34.08%)
The BIGGEST Loser Finalists:
Rudy - 442 to 208 (-234, 52.94%)
Danny - 430 to 191 (-239, 55.58%)
Amanda - 250 to 163 (-87, 34.80%)
Thanks for joining me for The Biggest Loser this season!