Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Fragments: Link love

Mommy's Idea

For today's Friday Fragments, I'm going to be dishing up some link love, starting with our hostess, Mrs. 4444s. This is her 100th fragging Friday!

***********

I told you I'd have more Segway stuff to share. Click this link for a video of my Segway training.

***********

While you're at YouTube, check out this hilarious spoof of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video. Thumbs up to all the "Wrinkled Ladies!" If you're a 4th Frog Fan on Facebook, you might have already seen it.

***********

If you live in Central Indiana, please consider participating in the Annual Joseph Maley Run, Walk, Roll on Saturday, July 10 at Eagle Creek Park. Joseph was a very smiley young man born with severe disabilities who died at the age of 18 of leukemia. In his honor, his parents (two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet) started a foundation to serve children of all abilities. And if you don't live in Central Indiana, feel free to make a donation anyway!

************

One of the folks who was also invited on the tour of White River State Park was Cherie, better known as The Queen of Free. I felt more than a little guilty going to the mall and paying full price for a pair of long pants to wear on the hard hat tour of the J.W. Marriott, knowing that I'd be walking right along with a (very sweet) woman whose made a whole career out of penny pinching.

***********

What would you do if you saw a snake in your backyard? Would you chase it? NO! Would you try to catch it? NO! Would you kill it? NO -- I'd call my husband or some other burly man and make him do it. But Angie at In My Own Little Corner must have been a snake charmer in a former life. Check out this hilarious story.

***********

Thanks to everyone for your support regarding my "I Love Him..." entry earlier today. I was pretty hesitant to hit the "post" button. But I guess I believe that the only thing we gain by keeping our secrets hidden is loneliness.

Time to take Robbie to "occu-ation fair-apy" as he calls it. In the words of some big screen action here who I can't recall at the moment, "I'll be back!"

4 comments:

Cat said...

LOL at that video!!

Coby said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That Beyonce spoof is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Mrs4444 said...

Wow, Amy! You've got some winners here this week!

The music video was hilarious, but I also loved the Segway video--Good for you for being so adventurous (and did that helper guy have a death wish?haha)

Off to visit your other links!

"The Queen of Free" said...

Thanks for the linky love Lady! :) You're too funny. I have (when in a bind) paid full price for something (although I can't remember when). It was great to get to know you better!