Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wait! Don't leave...

You are at the right place. This is still the 4th Frog blog. Just made all pretty and new! (If you're reading this in a reader or as a note on Facebook, do yourself a favor and click over to the blog URL to enjoy all the prettiness.)

I can't say thank you enough to Kristin from Simply Klassic Blog Design for this great new look. I won a free blog makeover from Kristin by entering a giveaway at Absolutely Narcissism.

To be honest, I was a little nervous about working with Kristin to for a blog makeover. Don't get me wrong. She does great work, but many of the other blogs she's designed are so pretty and delicate and soft. Not my style. But she had me complete a very thorough questionnaire to let her know what I wanted, what colors I like, what style of letters, etc. She let me have a peek at what she was working on several times through the process to make sure she was headed in the right direction.

And boy, did she deliver! There is still some work I need to do on my end (like linking pages to the menu bar items at the top), but I love it. I think this is the happiest I've ever been at 4 o'clock in the morning. Well, the happiest I'm willing to talk about in public...

If you have a blog and feel like it needs a pick-me-up, please give Kristin from Simply Klassic Blog Design a try. You'll be happy you did.

11 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I just bought a dress with the same polka dots, so of course I love this!

Rebecca Jo said...

Love it... a new look is always so refreshing! :)

Anonymous said...

Now, change is hard for me - but I must say, it looks great Amy!

-Sarah

Jessica McCoy said...

Love the new design!! It looks great!

Sharon said...

It looks WONDERFUL! So bright & cheery. :)

Kristin Huff said...

I love the new look! One suggestion - the green links are hard to see/read, especially in a bright room. Everything else really is pretty!

Beth Zimmerman said...

So cute! I LOVE the new frog! Already grabbed your new button to put in my blogroll!

CWMartin said...

Very nice. So lucky to have someone who knows how to get design elements to do what they want.

Cyndy Bush said...

It looks wonderful! Love it.

Marianne said...

Hi Amy,
This looks fantastic and I really love the colors. Kristen is going to design my blog also....my current one is pretty bad. I can't wait for the transformation. I'm now following you....
Marianne :)

Unknown said...

LOVE your new look! It's nice to have something pretty to show off! I felt the same way with my new header! Happy Smiles!