Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7 + 1 = 10

Some days I collapse into bed and think, "hopefully tomorrow will be better." In a few minutes, I'll climb under the covers and think, "hopefully tomorrow will be just as good as today."

7 good things from my day:
  1. I didn't have to drive the kids to school, so I enjoyed and extra 20-30 minutes lounging around.
  2. I found a packet of instant oatmeal in my desk at work just as I was getting hungry for a snack.
  3. I had a really easy going conference about Robbie with his teacher, the resource director and the township school representatives. He's having a great year, which made this conference far better than previous ones.
  4. I had a long overdue lunch with a friend I've known for 11 years. We've been trying to get together for about two months and today we finally made it work. Plus, I was introduced to a great restaurant I'd never been to.
  5. No one complained about what I served for dinner. That alone could warrant its own blog post.
  6. Mike was contacted out of the blue about doing some freelance work that could bring in some nice extra money each month.
  7. Mike and I ditched a meeting tonight and opted for some family togetherness instead. We had fudgesicles and watched the movie "Annie."
Seven good things in one day makes a perfect 10 in my book!

4 comments:

kimybeee said...

i always love it when people count their blessings!

Sharon said...

Great list! I think #5 (no dinner complaints) would be enough for me, too. LOL

How did you get your husband to watch Annie? Mine won't do it.

Anonymous said...

I keep a box of oatmeal packs at work. When I'm really hungry (usually by 3 p.m.), I dump a pack into my protein shake.

Beth said...

Love when a bunch of little things add up to one wonderful day!