When I started blogging last July, I promised myself a treat when I reached my 50th post. And THIS IS IT!
Contrary to my usual self reward of Maggie Moos, this time I treated myself -- or more accurately my blog -- to a new look. Dontcha just love it?! Thanks so much to Lindsay at Designs by Splat for the awesome new home for the 4th Frog.
Of course, there are plenty of other thanks to be given:
* To my dh Mike, who provides mucho technical support in the form of uploading pictures, blurring out identifying information and other techno-type stuff that I don't have a clue about -- remember, I'm a technofraud.
* To my three tadpoles -- Annie, Charlie & Robbie -- who provide great fodder for this blog.
* To Diva Mom Vicki and Sharon of the Bird's Nest who have been blogging for much longer than I have (Sharon recently logged her 1,000 post!) and who have introduced me to some great ideas, including Wordless Wednesday.
* To the members of the Smaller Indiana writer's group who led by example, convincing me that I should jump in and start this; blog
* To those people who are reading (I can see you -- or at least where you are from -- in the Live Traffic Feed), but not commenting. Although I love comments like frogs love flies, I'm happy that you're here to read.
* To "Jill" who gave me my first frog chotchke -- a lighted ribbiting frog keychain -- I love it!
* To my family and friends who just might be sick to death of hearing me say, "I think I'll blog about that!"
If you're not covered in the above list, thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back soon -- and bring some friends with you.
So, whether you're visiting for the first or the 50th time, please leave a comment and tell me how you like the new look -- or whatever else is on your mind.