Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I got nothin'.

I want to write something funny here. I want to write something witty that will make you smile and think "I'm glad I stopped by that blog today."

But I got nothin'. I've started about three different posts, none of which felt inspired or funny or worth writing, let alone reading. So here I am, filling the little screen with a lot of words that basically come down to this:

I got nothin'.

Got anything you can give me?

9 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Hey- how was the Girl World Tour thing last night?

Eternal Lizdom said...

I mean... Tuesday night (my week is a bit of a jumble, apparently).

Beth said...

I hear ya....been there done that...all too often!

Momza said...

As one of your 102 followers, let me just LEAVE MY COMMENT:
YOU
TOTALLY
ROCK!!!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Amy,

Your blog ALWAYS makes me smile and say "I'm glad I stopped by!" You definitely have somethin!

Beth

kimybeee said...

you may not have nothin', but I laughed!

kimybeee

Cat said...

I've definitely had days like that this week...

Shelley said...

Ummmm....it's going to snow again today?


AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Amy said...

You ladies are so nice. I wasn't fishing for compliments, but I'm happy to take them.

@Liz - I am SOOO embarrassed to tell you we didn't make it to Girl World 2010. It was about 5pm when I figured out it wasn't going to work in the schedule -- too late to get someone else to take my tix. Thanks for the opportunity, though.

@Shelley - Any more talk like that and you are banned from my blog! LOL!