Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

No sour grapes

Of course I would have LOVED to see my Indianapolis Colts bring home another Lombardi trophy. And I might have gotten a little overzealous in my cheering and let a few soap-worthy words slip in mixed company while watching the game.

Sure, it seemed as though the refs misplaced their yellow flags for much of the first half (not an excuse just an observation), but the fact of the matter is that the New Orleans Saints played an awesome, ballsy game last night.

I think the on-side kick to open the second half changed the tempo of the game. The Saints, it appeared from my vantage point, were hungrier for the win. And they were rewarded with the sweet taste of victory.

So, just this once, I'll say it. Geaux Saints!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Aw, I'm happy for the Saints, too. New Orleans deserves a morale-booster like this and the Saints played a really great game.

I say Geaux teaux. ;>)

Nate's Mom said...

What a good sport. It was really nice to see the Saints win, although honestly, I didn't expect it. I didn't have a fave in this game, so I supported the first timers. Great game!

Sheri in CA

Cat said...

Thanks for being a good sport!