Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

10 good things about Monday: A collaborative post

This morning on the 4th Frog Facebook page, I made this request: 

Quick: help me make a list of 10 good things about Mondays. GO!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to create the following list.

10 Good Things About Monday
  1. Clean underwear in the drawers, courtesy of weekend laundry marathon
  2. It starts with an M. I like M&Ms.
  3. You get to see me (Contributed by my boss, who I haven't yet seen today).
  4. You get a new start to a new week.
  5. You didn't have to work the day before. (And, I'll add if you had to work on Sunday, be thankful you have a job.)
  6. Monday Night Football (This was the top vote getter)
  7. The kids leave the house for 6 hours.
  8. It's trash day, so the bin will be empty. (I wish our trash day was on Mondays.)
  9. You have all those fun weekend event memories to make you smile throughout the day.
  10. Every day is a gift from God.
What would you add?

4 comments:

CWMartin said...

# 6 about covers it.

Amy said...

Was your team playing tonight, CW?

Anonymous said...

Life! That we are here to tackle another week of whatever life throws at us.

and

New blog postings of what everyone did on the weekend. :)

CWMartin said...

My #3 0f four, who have won a combined one game thus far.