Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hallmark-worthy?



Roses are red. 
Beaches are sandy.
My butt is so big,
I don't need any candy.

Hmmm...maybe not quite right.

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
  1. I love thee when you put up the toilet seat and remember to put it back down.
  2. I love thee when you put gas in my car because you know I don't like to do it.
  3. I love thee when you give up the remote control, even if it means a night of Food Network.
  4. I love thee when you don't eat my restaurant leftovers so I can have them the next day.
  5. I love thee when you don't make a big deal that my "broken" computer was just unplugged.
Closer, maybe. 

Love. Just do it.

Simple, direct, a tad overused.

Hey Jedi Master, want to show me your light saber? 

Definitely appropriate for the nerd market. Maybe I should try the traditional approach again.

Roses are red. 
Violets are blue.
Pizza for dinner.
Is that ok with you?

Sigh...guess I shouldn't quit my day job.

4 comments:

Mike Magan said...

You had me at show me your lightsaber *wipes tear*

Michelle said...

I gasped out loud at the lightsaber line! Do your kids read this? :)

kimybeee said...

i knew mike would love that lightsaber one lol and much more honest and real than "real life"!

Mrs4444 said...

:) Happy valentines day!