Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

I was going post a new blog entry...

on Friday, but I drove about 100 miles within a 15-mile square and without voice-to-blog technology, it didn't happen.

I was going to post a new blog entry on Friday night, but I got a massage at 5:30pm and I was too relaxed to open the computer.

I was going to post a new blog entry on Saturday afternoon, but I ended up trolling a great antique mall instead.

I was going to post a new blog entry on Saturday night, but we started watching Season 1 of "Downton Abbey" on Netflix and Dowager Countess was fretting about fighting with Americans.

I was going to post a new blog entry on Sunday afternoon, but the Turkish ambassador died in Lady Mary's bed, and Mr. Bates was falling in love with Anna, and Mrs. O'Brien and Thomas were too nasty for words.

I was going to post a new blog entry on Sunday evening, but World War I broke out, and Lady Cybil went to work as a nurse, and Downton Abbey became a convalescent home for recovering soldiers and the Earl of Grantham is a really nice man who cares about his servants.

And I probably can't post a new blog entry tonight because Charlie has basketball practice, and we're having company for dinner and straight after, I will have to watch the last two episodes of Downton Abbey so I can see if Lady Mary marries that awful Richard and if Lady Edith finally gets the goodness she deserves and if Mrs. O'Brien gets the awfulness she deserves and if Mr. Bates and Anna can finally be happily together.

So much for posting a new blog entry.


1 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

It's too bad because I've missed your postings.

Hope you can get back to it soon.