Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Does Santa have a Lands End gift for you?

Photobucket

I'm really not a brand-specific clothing shopper. Heck, I'm happy if it fits regardless of what name is on the label. But one brand I am partial to is Lands' End. The clothes are well-made and hold up superbly in the wash. And they carry what I like to refer to as "teapot" clothes -- those made for the short and stout.

So when I got an invitation to enter to win a $100 Lands' End gift card, I didn't have to think twice. Want in on the deal? Just take a few minutes to complete the Lands' End Sun.Life 2008 Survey.

It's quick -- only 22 multiple choice questions. Once you finish, your name will be entered to win one of five $100 Lands' End Gift Cards. But hurry, you have to complete the survey by midnight (CST) on Friday, December 19th. That's tomorrow! So put down the Christmas card list and get clicking:

Lands' End Sun.Life 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..! I hope Santa have a Lands' End gift for me.. :-)