Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I CAN do this. I think. Maybe.

Photobucket

Ever have something you know you need to do, something that is necessary and probably will even be good for you, but you have to psyche yourself up for actually doing it?

That's where I am. The circumstances of my weekend necessitate it. The state of my house is begging for it. My children will be refreshed by it. But the mere prospect scares the heck out of me.

I guess the best thing to do is just take a breath and jump.

Here goes, once I finish this post, I am going OFFLINE for 36 hours -- 36 HOURS! That's more than a whole day.

No sneaking in to send a few tweets. No speed-round Scrabble games. No Facebook forays. No checking my e-mail via the iPhone. I think I might have to have the kids hide my laptop.

Go ahead and leave a comment here -- or not -- I won't know until 9pm tomorrow night.

Until then, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

You are BRAVE! I'm going to semi-follow your lead since my mom will be here in an hour for an overnight visit!

Unknown said...

Inspired! Belinda