Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Josh, by gosh!

Last Wednesday, May 27, I became an aunt again! Joshua was born to my sister Shelley and her husband Steve, weighing in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces. (Isn't Joshua a nice name?!)

I was waiting for more pictures of him so I could announce his birth, but I guess Shelley and Steve have their hands full with three kiddos at home now. I know how that is. Word has it that Max and Kate think Joshua is the perfect little brother.

Photobucket

We hope to get back home soon to meet the little guy in person!

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Boy, you're up late! Congrats Auntie! Joshua is a cutie!

Momza said...

love love love babies!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Adorable!! I love his little nose. :)

Congrats! And I agree. Joshua is a nice name.

Marine Wife said...

how cute! hope you get to hold him soon!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Awww Joshua is beautiful! And great name ;)!!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh and Amy... Jehosephat and Joshua are certainly NOT comparable! LOL

Amy said...

@Shannon -- Joshua was NOT the offensive name. She had the good sense to change her mind!