Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 1, 2009

The power of fiber

Cereal is a staple in this house, especially for Robbie. I try not to buy what my mother-in-law would call "crappy" cereal -- those sugary monstrosities that try to pass for breakfast. I do buy honey nut Cheerios pretty often (even though I know that regular cheerios would be better).

The other day, I found Kashi Heart to Heart honey toasted oat cereal. With 4g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving, it sounded like a healthy alternative to the honey nut Cheerios. Fast forward to this morning:

Robbie: Mom, can I have honey nut Cheerios? But not the heart kind.

Mom: Why not the heart kind? It tastes good and it's good for you.

Robbie: Because it grumbles my butt!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Too funny!

Joanie said...

Hey! It works!

Sharon said...

"grumbles my butt"

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
I love it. That's awesome. His poor toosh. lol

Cindi said...

Way too cute!

Kids tell it like it is, don't they?

Momza said...

I can so relate...it grumble my bahooey too!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

LOL! I know they feeling all too well Robbie! Stay away from Fiber One bars!! While totally delicious, they can make a belly really noicy and bloated afterwards!