For a decent -- though not as colorful and interesting as I would have done -- recap, click here.
Then come back here and let me just say, based on the recap:
- I felt so bad (even just reading about it) that the Blue team had to come back and leave right again. Why couldn't the producers have pulled some big surprise and let them both stay?
- Along those lines, it would have been nice to let O'Neal give his spot to Vicki, as he said he wished he might. Maybe next season BL will be more into charitable play?
- If Bob really believes Melissa wasn't game playing, I'd say Dr. H. needs to examine his head. Hellooooo? Can you really be that dumb? It's spelled M-A-N-I-P-U-L-A-T-I-O-N. I know, my 6-year-old is a pro.
- Just the mere mention of the name "Daris" in the recap is enough to make me pray for a speedy transport to makeover week so they can cut off that mop on his head.
- They mentioned Super Bowl week. Please tell me they were giving Peyton Manning and my Colts some love?!
- I wonder if anyone was standing over Miggy in that ambulance saying "Don't cry!"
- Ugh! I am really, really upset that they would let Miggy come back and exercise the way she was -- 13 miles the first day back after surgery? Does that seem safe to you? Maybe I'm just a wimp and would totally use an appendectomy -- or an eyebrow wax -- as an excuse to lay on the couch for at least a few days.
- One can only hope that they removed some of Miggy's attitude along with her appendix.
- I'm sad that John went home, but it sounds like things are going well for him. Still, he was a nice even-keeled presence in the house. I hope he and his brother tear it up in the at-home challenge.