Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh the places I'll go

Photobucket

Two years ago today, I started this blog. My plan to was to give myself a place to stretch my writing wings beyond the corporate and academic stuff I do for a living. I had no idea where, in just a little over 700 days, this little project would take me.

Grab a drink, pull up a chair and reminisce with me as I think about how, in the past two years, I've gotten to:
And none of that even covers the friends I've made blogging (check 'em out in my sidebar!) and the other blogging opportunities that have opened up to me (including FitCity and The Indiana Insider).

Whether you've been a friend of the 4th Frog since the beginning or you've recently found my little corner of the internet, thanks for being here!

5 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Amy!

Joanie said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday!! I think I've been here since near the beginning!

Beth said...

Happy blogoversary!!! You have had some amazing opportunities, you should be proud!

Sharon said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!
I look forward to many more posts from you. :)

Eternal Lizdom said...

Happy Blogiversary, Amy!! I'm so glad I know you through this little bloggy world- and in real life.