Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 29, 2008

Late-breaking political news

I typically do not pay much attention to politics (except when the MyMitch campaign hires my husband to do some graphic design work for them). But with all the hubbub about the announcement today of the Republican veep candidate, I thought I'd check out HoosierAccess.com to see what they had to say about it.

They posted a list of tongue-in-cheek "Little Known Facts" about Sarah Palin. I left one in the comments section and thought I would share it with you:

Little Known Fact about Sarah Palin: Sarah Palin and Tina Fey were separated at birth.




Post your little known Sarah Palin facts in the comments section.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

She may be a Governor, a former Miss Alaska, and a VP candidate but it begs the question "How much freakin' Sally Foster did SHE sell?