Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

O. EMMM. Geeee...


Like ohmigosh, I'm sitting at a bagel place soaking up some free wifi and trying to get some work done, but there are these two, like, girls who must think they are on a talk show because they are talking loud enough for everyone in this place to hear.

And they must be, like, totally popular because they rully, rully miss lacrosse and they should totally have a reunion -- with just the people they like.Oh and the boyfriends, they have boyfriends. But maybe one not for long because she and her boyfriend, like, get in these fights, but "omigawd, our fights are SOOO lame."

Then there is the whole pity for the friends who have jobs. I mean that must be like, soooo awkward, having to work to get your money. Oh well, we should totally do lunch next week, rully.

They better hurry because "I totally can't believe you're leaving soon" and we'll fer sure text each other all the time. But they can't go tonight because like she finally said yes because he kept wanting to take her to this party, even though the last time they went to a party, she got like TOTALLY wasted and he held her hair back while she was totally puking.

And O EMMMM Geee isn't that just soooo cute?

Of course not everything is so cute because "I told her that she is gonna be soooo hideous when she grows up because I saw this one lady who looks kind of like her and she was so ugly, I almost had to barf."

I'm sure there's more, but I rully have to go ask these restaurant people if they have a spoon I could totally gag myself with.

9 comments:

Momza said...

ROFL--totally!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

While we were waiting for the fireworks to start on the 4th, a gaggle of girls sat near us and had nearly the same convo (their speak, not mine. As the show started, they stayed in their circle and kept talking. I wanted to ask them, "Why did you come?" I think they were all texting too.

Very odd...

And no, I'm not very old! ;)

Mindy said...

OMGosh! I think I totally know those girls. 'Cause I would totally gag myself with a spoon if there were more than 2 like that in this world. Wait, on second thought, I think there are. Anyone got a spoon?

Totally, rully, rully, funny!

Joanie said...

Oh Lord..... my head hurts just trying to think about how to write in teen speak.

Stacy said...

Like,totally gag me with a backhoe.

Michele said...

That is hysterical!!! I'm sure they would think it was totally cool that you wrote about them! :)

Terri said...

Lol!

Rebecca said...

LOL! I'll bet one of them was the one who asked her mom if the skinny jeans would cut off the circulation to her legs. Just a hunch. :) Bravo to you, Amy, for grabbing the moment and running with it. Hilarious!

caralyn said...

bwahahahahahahaha ::deep breath:: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!