Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And we're off!

Photobucket

This is the first weigh-in week for the 4th Frog's Biggest Loser Contest. We have 14 contestants playing along. Sorry for the delay in getting this post up.

Seems like several of us got off to a slow start this week. No worries. Progress, not perfection, right? But two gals must have done something right this week:

Ruby's Mom lost 1.62% of her total body weight -- that's more than Damien lost on The Biggest Loser last night. Way to go Ruby's Mom!

But as great as that accomplishment is, it's not quite enough to name you this week's 4th Frog Biggest Loser.

That honor goes to Jennifer L. who lost 1.89% of her body weight! Congrats Jennifer!

It would be great if both Rubys Mom and Jennifer could leave a comment giving us some tips on what went well for them this week.

And if you didn't do as well as you'd hoped, no sweat. The great thing about this contest is that no one gets kicked off at the end of the night.

If you have been on the fence about joining our contest -- jump off now and join us. E-mail your current weight to 4thfrog70 at gmail dot com.

This week's challenge: The weather here has been cold and icy, so getting outside to exercise has been tough. This week's challenge is to come up with some kind of physical activity you can do for at least 10 minutes at a time in your house or at your office. It could be climbing the stairs. Or turning on the radio and dancing. Once you figure out your activity, do it two to three times a day. Come back here and let us know how it's going.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

Annie said...

That is awesome, ladies! Way to go!!

I'm hoping for a bigger loss this week as I had (TMI)the dreaded "aunt flow" for the last weigh-in. Hopefully her departure will make a big difference for me!

I made a YUM-O smoothie tonight that cost me only 2 WW points, too! If you want an easy recipe, let me know!

Nate's Mom said...

Way to go Ruby's Mom and Jennifer!! I'm with Annie this week (AF). Hoping she takes a couple pounds with her when she goes :-)

Sheri in CA
I'd like the smoothie recipe.

Cheryl said...

I have been drinking way too much sweet tea and so I cut that out or down to just one glass a day.I've been trying to drink lots of water and I have been eating lots of fruit and veggies.I love the Progresso Light soups.

Way to go Jennifer!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Ruby's Mom and I both have that sweet tea addiction and it doesn't help the fact that I work 4 days a week at a hospital connected to a McDonald's serving their super sweet tea! I think each glass must have a cup of sugar!

I want Annie's recipe too!

Congrats to Ruby's mom and Jennifer!

Marty said...

Ruby's Mom, be careful with the Progresso soups. Some contain MSG which can kill brain cells and also trigger the body to eat more and retain weight.

They use MSG to make food supper tasty which can make you almost addicted.

Annie said...

Here is the smoothie recipe! http://juniormintsreeses.blogspot.com/2009/01/smoothie-recipe.html

Enjoy! :-)

Jessica McCoy said...

Congratulations Jennifer & Ruby's Mom. I'm hoping that next week is better and less stress for me! Good luck to everyone this week!