Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Housekeeping

Hey there!

Just a quick and not so interesting entry to point out a few things.

1. If you are here because you received in the mail an actual Christmas card from me directing you to read our Christmas letter online, you can find it here.

2. I did a little housekeeping in the blog roll column to the right. Not that I don't still like some of the blogs that used to be there. But I like to spread the link love a bit and wanted to change the lineup of blogs I think are worth reading. So treat yourself and read a few.

3. Hmmmm....seems like there should be a #3, shouldn't there? Oh! I know. If you're here visiting because you got a link to my blog from the school secretary, WELCOME. The latest Biggest Loser blog is right below this. I promise not to disparage any teachers in the writing of this blog (though I reserve the right to harumph about fundraisers and school projects from time to time).

3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Whew!! Made the cut for the blog roll... you had me worried!

Amy said...

@Liz -- Actually, when I looked at the list I couldn't believe I hadn't added you sooner.

There are some other folks who are my "followers" -- I feel like a prophet, lol! -- who I haven't added yet. I'll catch them next time around.

Sharon said...

Glad to see I'm still on the list, too. ;)

I have a conflict w/ scheduling and my DVR. I'm already recording 2 things, so I couldn't add the Biggest Loser. I never watched it before, but you got me interested. Now I'll be relying on your posts!