Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not as fresh as I thought

I went to McDonald's this morning to get my sugar-free caffeine with bubbles and a fruit and yogurt parfait. When I pulled up to pay, the cashier said to me:

"Hello sweetie!"

"Hi," I said, waiting for my total.

"Hello sweetie!" he said again in his south of the border accent.

"Hi. How are you?" I said, thinking "just give me the total already."

Finally, he looked at me quizzically and said again

"Hello sweetie."

Only this time he said it slower and I realized that he was not being fresh or flirtatious with me. He was asking me if I had ordered "a large sweet tea?"

And right there in the McDonald's drive-thru my brief fantasy of being propositioned by a Latin lover was crushed.

8 comments:

Lynette3boys said...

That was great! Thanks for the good laugh!

Eternal Lizdom said...

THAT is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

LMAO

diane

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

LOL!!

Hey look at what news I found online while searching for the TV listing dates of BL http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Biggest-Loser-Arrested-For-Flour-Throwing/3nm0s9_LKUepqjDHXfTbCw.cspx

Lori said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is funny...however you sharing your fantasies is a little disturbing, sis!

Joanie said...

LOL!!! OMG that is so funny!!!

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Catching up on your blog...

This is SO funny. I can't stop laughing, but only because it sounds like something I would think. At least you didn't say anything. LOL