10 Things I Would Do if I Won the Lottery
- Pay off those pesky (and plentiful) bills.
- Set aside college money for each of my kids.
- Buy my parents a new car.
- Repaint & re-carpet every room of our house.
- Donate money to St. John's Episcopal Church for new couches, paint and carpet for the rooms where the postpartum depression support group meets. Seriously, those rooms are enough to make you depressed (but it's totally cool they allow the group to meet there!).
- Take my kids to Disney World.
- Go to Italy and Greece with Mike.
- Take Annie to New York City to see "Wicked."
- Anonymously donate money to the school for a scholarship fund for kids with special needs.
- Put some away for a comfortable retirement.
While you think about it, enjoy The Barenaked Ladies' song "If I Had a Million Dollars."