Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 26, 2008

Where were you this time last year?

I was here.

blogiversary

Since then, I've...

...posted 327 entries

...gathered 61 followers

...signed on 40-some e-mail subscribers (don't know exactly how many because I've forgotten my Feedburner sign in information)

...blogged through 2 Biggest Loser seaons

...only deleted 1 entry because it made a family member mad (I'll never tell which one)

...made countless bloggy friends who are honest and talented bloggers themselves

...added two other blogs to my list of blogs I write for

Thank you all for being a part of this fun part of my life! Thanks especially to those of you who've invited your friends to read the 4th Frog, too.

Want to give me a gift for this fabulous occasion? Leave me a comment about why you visit the 4th Frog Blog. Feel free to tell me what you wish I would do differently, too.

12 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Happy blogoversary!! I love your blog and reading about your life!! :) I found you when someone else (I forget who) blogged about you trying to get to the Biggest Loser Finale did that ever work out?! and I've been following you ever since! :)

Michelle said...

I love reading your Biggest Loser recaps. Can't wait to watch it again!
I also enjoy your honest writing. Keep up the great work!

Amy's Mom said...

What NOT to do? (As your Mom, of course I can tell you!) Don't skip a day. I look forward to reading your blogs. Even if I miss a day getting them read, I like "catching up" when I get a chance. Plus it always makes me proud when somone I least expect, tells me how much they enjoy following your blog. It's alway's interesting how they found 4th Frog blog!.

Sharon said...

iHappy Blogiversary!! Wow. Time goes by so fast.

Why do I come? You write like I wish I could. I always enjoy your posts. You make me laugh out loud, your writing makes me smile, and it's quite fun to look at, too. ;)

Joanie said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Jessica McCoy said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! I'm so glad that I came across your blog earlier this year, I love reading about you and your family!

Joanne said...

Amy you are a treasure and I am glad I was able to find you. Love seeing your posts show up on my dashboard -- so happy blogaversary.
Ironically a group of friends just started a new blog yesterday - so maybe we will share some success - do blogs have signs - that would make our blogs Leos.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I may not comment all the time (b/c I don't have a log in and have to do this under anonymous). It almost always manages to put a smile on my face! Thank you so much for keeping me entertained while I'm usually bored at work. Keep up the great work!

Diane
Toronto, ON, Canada

Susan Newman said...

We're writing to show you our blog, now that we've seen yours...

http://frogsaregreen.com

Susan and Mary Jo

Annie said...

Happy blogiversary!! Can't wait to read what you have to say for the Biggest Loser season 8 (sept. 15th!)!!

Unknown said...

Amy, Congrats! I LOVE reading your blog and having something fun to read in my inbox most everyday. I keep telling people that they should follow you. I need to just send a link to those girls. I read most of your entries aloud to Bill. You are doing something good and making people smile. We are all traveling a crazy journey!

Nate's Mom said...

Amy ~ I love reading your blog because you are normal. You add a delightful spin to day to day life. I can almost always relate to what you have going on and feel less alone in this crazy journey of marriage, parenthood, life. Thank you for sharing.

Sheri in CA