Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not too far from the lily pad...

Photobucket

It's been almost a year since I started blogging as the 4th Frog. Well, the tadpole doesn't leap too far from the lily pad. Yesterday, with our permission, Annie started her own blog.

We've set it up as a private blog so that only people we invite can read the blog. But she's got several readers already. It's been fun seeing how excited she is about this endeavor. She writes the way she talks and already has logged four entries. I got a kick out of her profile description:

I'm in 7th grade, a true chocoholic, and a devoted lover of "Twilight". I have glasses and brown hair and I enjoy shopping with my friends and making people laugh. I am also DEATHLY afraid of spiders. Have fun reading my blog! <3

Her opening entry made me chuckle, too:

New to the game
OK. So I'm starting this blog, right? And here I am trying to think of a way to start it. See my mom is the woman who started the "amazing" 4th Frog Blog. I'm the "tadpole". So how am I supposed to live up to that? And now I'm asking my "amazing" mother what to write next, and all she has to say is, "Robbie! If you spill water you are responsible to clean it up!" Anyway, wish me luck on my new blogging experience.

Blog on, daughter o'mine, blog on...

5 comments:

Ryan R. said...

waiting for my invite...or should it go to Olivia?

Sharon said...

aw, you must be proud. :) I'd love to read her blog! I'm impressed already.

Amy said...

@Ryan and Sharon -- I think arrangements can made... (BTW, Olivia already has access and her own blog now, too.)

Eternal Lizdom said...

I love it!!

I hope that Teagan will want to not only do something similar one day- but be willing to share it with me.

Annie said...

aw! thanx mom!!!