Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who raised me?!

I owe you all an apology. When I posted my "happy blogiversary to me post," I asked you to leave me a comment telling me what you like about the 4th Frog Blog.

Who raised me anyway? Looking back, that was a pretty arrogant thing to do. "You know you love me. Let you count the ways!"

(And in defense of my parents, they didn't raise me like that. I must have gotten warped somewhere along the way.)

So thanks to those of you who indulged my ego and left me a comment. From here on out, I'll try to keep the size of my head in proportion to my body (which, unfortunately, leaves plenty of room for a big head anyway!).

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I totally think it was appropriate! It was, after all, your blogoversary!!! On MY blogoversary (in 70 days) you can come over and tell me how much you love me, ok?! hahaha :) Seriously, I didn't even think twice about it! :)

Joanne said...

No it was totally the thing to do - in my opinion!!