Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear #108

Dear Blog Follower #108:

What happened? I thought we had a good thing going here. Maybe it was the picture of Mike's toes that pushed you over the edge? Maybe it was too much chatter about hospitals and surgeries and infections? Trust me, I'm sick of talking about all that, too.

Maybe you were here for the Biggest Loser updates and you felt slighted that I didn't get one posted this week? Maybe you just don't like me?

Whatever it is, that's ok. I won't pull the "kick me while I'm down" guilt trip. I won't curse you and your little laptop, too.

I hope you'll stop by from time to time to see if we're a match for each other again. And if not, have a nice life.

Amy

7 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Oh my goodness, Amy!

I totally stress over dropped followers too! (And I'm no where near 108) Kinda silly isn't it!

Jessica McCoy said...

Aww that sucks!!! Your blog is awsome :)

Sharon said...

You make me smile, Amy.

It's their loss. I never pay any attention to if I have any followers or not. I couldn't even tell ya a number for my blog.
I'm sure they'll be back.

Eternal Lizdom said...

Looks like 108 has returned...

Personally, i think blogger gets wonky with that followers thing. Sometimes mine will kind of toggle.

Meh- no worries. it is what it is, right??

Laura said...

Haha - this made me giggle. Isn't it crazy how we bloggers worry?

I have been worried about commenting, but as you can see I'm conquering my worries. :)

Joanie said...

Aw! I thought the picture of Mike's toes was going to be all gross! I'm kinda disappointed they weren't. :)

Well, it's their loss.

Shelley said...

109 followers you have, woman. ONE HUNDRED NINE!!!

I should be so lucky to lose one out of that enormous following! :>D