Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 6, 2010

HTML rescue, please!

I know a little bit about HTML. I can usually get into the code and make some minor changes on my blog. But I can't write code and I can't make major fixes. Which leaves me right now in a bit of a pickle because it seems that the entire right side of my blog is messed up, as in gone and doesn't exist.

I've been contemplating a blog re-design, but I wasn't quite ready for it right now. Though it kind of looks like that decision might have been made for me.

Ugh!

5 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Amy ~ As far as I can tell the right hand side of your blog (links, etc.) is still there. Can you try logging out and looking at it as a guest to see if it looks right to you? As far as writing code goes ... I've got a clue but I'll pray for you ... at least until the Ambien kicks in! :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

HAVEN'T got a clue ... my brain went to bed without me. I better follow before I say something really stupid!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Any chance you have your HTML saved in a word doc?

Amy said...

Liz - I think I do somewhere. Will have to go look for it.

Everything was fine until someone with a user name of Chinese characters left a comment and things went wonky. Maybe a coincidence, but I'm thinking conspiracy.

Laura said...

It looks good to me - I can see the right side.

But maybe you already got it fixed?