Tonight was Week 2 on The Biggest Loser. I thought there were some highs and some lows. Let's call them Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down.
- Dolvett. Just because he is.
- "The girls may have Bob and Dolvett. But I've got a hot nutritionist. I'll listen to whatever you tell me." - Jeremy upon being introduced to the nutritionist
- The outdoor patio area being called "the prison yard." Did I hear that right? That's awesome.
- Roy and Christine. Just seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus makes me smile.
- No one threw up on camera today.
- Mafia Mike went home. I think had he stayed there would just be continuous friction.
- Mafia Mike does look a lot like Alec Baldwin.
- Minimal (any?) product placements
- The fast-forwarding of some of the weigh in
- Kimmy and Kim's wild assumption that their team could lose 94 pounds in week 2.
- Dr. H. said Joe has an "advanced case of sleep apnea," waking more than 70 times an hour. In my recent sleep study, I was waking 79 times per hour. Doesn't exactly make me feel like I'm in good company.
- Bob getting mad at Dolvett in the gym. This is not about you, Bob. Keep your focus on the people you're trying to help.
- A small tray of sushi has as many carbs as 5 slices of white bread and 300 calories? Waaaaahhh!
- Conda is still on the ranch. She conjures up memories of Vicki. (I wonder if there's a Heba hiding in the ranks.)
- Facial hair. Seriously? It's only week 2 and it's already getting out of control.
- Alison stirring the pot to encourage the arguing in the elimination room.
- Bob's leggings under the shorts look. Show off the legs, Bob.