Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear God...

I don't want to tell you what to do, but if you could whip up a nice big thunderstorm around noon tomorrow -- big winds, thunder, lightning, the works -- that would be great.

Or if you could manage sunny and upper 60s around the same time, that would be cool too.

Because I really want to be a good mom and support my kid in his activities, but the idea of sitting in the cold and drizzling rain for hours on end at a track meet does not appeal to me.

Thanks for considering this request.

Yours truly,
Amy

4 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I'll send up some prayers for your weather demands... er, requests...

kimybeee said...

track meets suck! done it with both my kids. only thing worse is cross country, then you can't even see your kid but for a flash here and there.

Twist said...

I'd like to add to that. "Please whip up a huge hailstorm that lasts until ten o' clock tonight. Thanks!" I really don;t want to go to this track meet...

Cat said...

hahahahah!