Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a believer

The office is closed tomorrow. I got the call around 4:30pm.

School is canceled. That was a given when the Indianapolis Public Schools announced they would be closed. They NEVER close. So if IPS was calling off school, I had no doubt that we would too.

The view from the front door isn't too bad. We've certainly had more snow than this:

Photobucket

But the back door tells the real story -- ice!

Photobucket

I'm a big woman (in more ways than one) and I can admit when I'm wrong. Yesterday I said I wouldn't believe the weather forecast until I saw it. Now that it's here I can definitely say:

10 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on being snowed in? LOL I just hope I have time to go shopping before we get snowed in.
Oh and I have to say the young man in the background dancing? directing? is too cool!!

Stacy said...

We are only on a 2-hour delay in PA this morning for the ice. So far, anyway. If it doesn't melt I'm hoping for that cancelation call to come soon.

Your son was kinder than my daughter would have been if she had caught me doing that. Gotta love our kids. :)

Enjoy your snow/ice day.

Bridget K. Parker said...

Charlie cracks me up... I have to say that I'm a believer now too. Not breaking through the layers of ice in my yard when I took the dog out was enough to convert me!!

Sharon said...

LOL!!! I love the video. Your enthusiasm each time you say "ice!" was superb. Bravo!

Joanie said...

We have a little snow here right now. The ice is on the way. oh joy. And I still have to go to work.

Momza said...

you are a doll!
Love the vlog!
Snow day here too!

Lidia said...

You crack me up!

Erica Saint said...

You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

You come across so great on video. I loved it in spite of (or in addition to) the background critic. Thanks for the bright spot!

Nate's Mom said...

Too cute. I love the view from your front door. Not sure if you saw my pics on facebook, but the view from my front door hasn't been great this week. Mine has improved. I'll keep it. You can have the snow ;-)