Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Regis Philbin's next gig

regiss Pictures, Images and Photos 

Since I've gone back to work (5-1/2 years ago), I don't watch much daytime TV. But occasionally I'll catch The Regis and Kelly Show. Driving to work the other day, I heard that Reg is planning to retire. Not sure when, but it's coming.

The radio DJs were saying Regis is stepping down because of contract disputes. You've got a zillion dollars, Regis. What more do you want?

Anyway, I digress. I think Regis has another reason for leaving his mid-morning talk show. I'm pretty sure he's going into medicine. And the evidence is right along I-65 South in downtown Indianapolis. It's on an extra-large banner announcing the new name of a hospital system.

Photobucket

There you have it. Regis Philbin is going to be a doctor. Or at least he might play one on TV...or the side of a building.

1 comments:

CWMartin said...

Might be good to know if you attempt the ice-body sliding again.