Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Luck o' the Swiss German?


I have been so lucky lately. And I'm not even Irish!

After my post about the dog (who is still here), I had one friend offer us her carpet cleaner and another offer to take Gabby for a playdate with my friend's two dogs. The playdate was today and Gabby gave it 2 paws up.

Then, I was invited to join a group of bloggers at a chef's table meal at a new restaurant in Indianapolis next week. Thanks Jeremy and Cherie (aka The Queen of Free) for throwing my name out there.

Last week (or sometime near then), I won a book giveaway at The Lazy Christian. My book, The Sacred Echo: Hearing God's Voice in Every Area of Your Life by Margaret Feinberg, arrived in the mail today. Which is why I'm keeping this brief tonight, so I can do a little bedtime reading.

And today, I received an e-mail telling me that I won a blog design makeover! This is fantabulous because I've been thinking about giving the 4th Frog Blog a facelift for some time, but couldn't justify the expense right now. The giveaway was at Absolutely Narcissism and my makeover artist is Simply Klassic Blog Design.

Finally, when I went searching for an image to use for this post, I typed in "luck o' the German" and that picture up top of George Clooney appeared. How's that for luck?

Woohoo! I am one lucky -- and grateful -- Frog! Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket? Hope you're having similar good fortune in your neck of the pond.

4 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Looking forward to your makeover! Be sure to fill out the questionnaire right away so we can get started!! Congratulations!!!

Kristin @ Simply Klassic

Unknown said...

I as lucky to surround myself with wonderful women at a brown bag lunch for Real Farmwives of America. I think you will be seeing some more of these gals visiting with you in the very near future. We love your blog!

Janet said...

Hopefuly you will write at least one blog post on the book. The title is interesting.

Jessica McCoy said...

Woo Hoo!! Go Amy!! Can you pass some of that around! HA!