Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank you

I thought of trying to come up with a more interesting title for this post, but "thank you" really sums it up.

I didn't write yesterday's post looking for pity or pats on the back or other affirmation. I wrote it because it's where I was. Well, where I am, but I'm feeling not so alone in it.

In addition to the comments left here on the blog, I received other support from people who left me messages on Facebook as well. Some of you said, "I'm there too." Others reminded me that my size is just one part of who I am. More than one person suggested the book Made to Crave, which I ordered from Amazon -- for only 95 cents, thanks to my Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks.com!

All of that love made it a little easier to watch the draft of the next IN Shape Indiana video -- can anyone say round face?!

So, thank you. I mean it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me when I say I feel your pain. I wish it wasn't so hard. But try to stay positive, as hard as it is sometimes. Good Luck.

Sharon said...

I hope today is a better day for you!

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing the book title. I just placed a hold on it through our library system.