Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Yoga Quiz

Sharon over at The Bird's Nest got me to visit blogthings.com because I wanted to take The Outfit Test. Let me tell you, that site is either psychich or twisted because when I tried to take The Outfit Test, the quiz said "Pick the dress below that appeals to you most," which was followed by eight circles and nothing else. So either blogthings knows that I don't wear dresses or it wants to see me naked.

Unable to take the quiz I wanted to, I chose to take "What Yoga Pose are You?" Figuring that taking the quiz might confer on me some of the health benefits of actually doing yoga, I settled in my chair, legs folded like a pretzel, to take the quiz.

I wonder if blogthings is hiring quiz writers because I found their answer selections to be quite limited. The quiz is below, with my additional answers written in red.

What Yoga Pose Are You?

  1. How brave are you?
    * I'm scared of the noise made when plastic utensils scrape against styrofoam plates.
  2. How flexible are you?
    * Are we talking in mind or body? If it's in mind, I'm about a 7. Body? Well, does it say much when I tell you I pulled a muscle yawning the other day.
  3. How balanced is your life
    * Extremely balanced -- I'm underperforming in every area.
  4. Are you more open hearted or strong minded?
    * Is this a veiled political question?
  5. Do you tend to focus on substance or style?
    * That depends, are we talking milkshakes or men?
  6. Would you rather be able to fly or have super strength?
    * I believe I have already identified my superhero ability.
But, since write-ins were not an option, I completed the yoga quiz with the answers that were available and here's what I found out:

Bow pose

You are an open hearted person. You seek connections and make them easily. You are naturally generous - especially with your love and your time. You have a knack for thinking up interesting ideas. You are an inventor and a creator. You approach everything in life with a relaxed attitude. You accept what you can't change.


Actually, I think that's pretty accurate. Maybe the blogthings quiz writers know what they are doing after all.

So, what yoga pose are you?

5 comments:

Mike Magan said...

warrior 2

Anonymous said...

You're flexible?? I mean I know you can do a cart-wheel (that's another blog entry all together) but didn't realize you're flexible! :)

I'm a bow pose too.
Same-same-look-together!

Amy said...

@Angie -- Hey, I am the owner of this blog and I decide what stories get told and what remain safely tucked away in my memory. If you want the cartwheel episode told, you'll have to start your own blog. :)

GayWakefield said...

I don't suppose it comes as a huge shock that my result was the same ad yours. Great minds ... ~ Gay

GayWakefield said...

Don't suppose it's a great surprise that my result came out the same as yours. Great minds ...